Bristol Motor Club Championships are open only to paid-up members of Bristol Motor Club. No additional fees are payable, but participants must hold an MSA Competition Licence where required to enter the qualifying rounds.
Clio Cup Coordinator Andy Laurence
What is it?
For 2017, Bristol Motor Club is launching the inaugural season of the Bristol Clio Cup. The championship consists of 5 rounds at Castle Combe Circuit, Llandow Circuit (near Cardiff) and Chepstow Racecourse. Eligible cars are normally aspirated Renault Clios with four cylinders using the standard throttle body and manifold. No vehicle modifications are required to enter the championship, but we understand that few cars are standard, so some modifications are permitted.
What do I need?
- Bristol Motor Club membership
- To register your interest in the championship so you get the entry forms for events (http://goo.gl/forms/7PVFbvPX89).
- A road legal 4 cylinder Renault Clio with standard throttle body and intake manifold
- The sprints require a Non-Race National B racing licence, which you can order from the MSA website
- Personal safety equipment as regulated by the MSA; a helmet (not a motorbike one), race suit and gloves.
What do I win?
Class winners at each event win a trophy and the championship winner will also receive a more prestigious trophy at our annual awards ceremony.
Click for the Supplementary Regs
– and for the current points table