MAIN FEATURES OF THE SCHEME
- Each Reward Point has a face value of £1, redeemable against entry to BMC events, membership or clothing.
- Points will be awarded every time a Club Member helps at a BMC organised event: officials/marshals will be awarded 5 points for a full day event or 2 points for part of a day (up to three hours).
- A spreadsheet showing each member’s total Reward Points can be found on this website (link below) and will be updated after each event, or as required for ad hoc rewards.
- Points will be deducted from a member’s total when redeemed against membership, events or clothing. The number of points redeemed will be as many as are required for the purpose.
- Reward Points Co-ordinator (Carlie Hart) will email members when points are added or redeemed.
- Points will expire at the end of the year following the year of issue, and points not redeemed by this time will be forfeited.
You can see the full Terms & Conditions here.
The current points table is here.